Triond Articles

Sep 9, 2011

Gali and His Heavenly Piano Music

Visitors of this blog couldn't fail to notice the music playing in the background.  The first one you'll hear is "Maybe" by Korean pianist, Yiruma.  If you have stayed long enough on this site, I am sure you must have heard of that piano version of the worship song "From the Inside Out."  It's one of my favorite songs.  And it seems, Gali is also a fan of Hillsongs' music. 
 
Who is Gali?  The best way to get a glimpse of this man is by reading his bio in his own site Gali - Heaven's Sounds ... Here on Earth.  Don't freak out if you do not understand Spanish.  There's a button somewhere in the site that says "in English."  I find his story inspiring simply because he discovered his calling at a very early age.  Okay so maybe he was unaware of it at 5 years old.  But it seems that from that time his father bought a keyboard, the first time he set his fingers on it must have been a defining moment in his life.

I suppose, another way of getting to know this great musician, is of course by his music.  Here's Gali doing his cover of another worship song by Hillsongs.  Some of you may be familiar with it, but before you hit that play button, please scroll down, all the way to the bottom of this blog and press the pause button of my Mixpod, so that you won't be hearing two different music at the same time.



You might be wondering why I said music is his calling.  Quoting from his site, here's why I thought of that :  
Within his entire musical success, GALÍ has never ceased to move away from the original purpose in music which is to positively affect the heart of the people through the talent God gave him as a child. 
I couldn't think of a better way to express gratitude for the talents God gave us than by using it to glorify Him and bless others.  How I wish I were like that with my guitar...very passionate, focused, and intense for the craft.  I suppose it's not yet too late for me hahaha! Oh by the way, at the home page of Gali's site, you'll find this box that says "Musica Gratis."  It simply means, free music, so go on and get free samplers of his original music.  I downloaded some of it already and quite enjoying the sounds of heavenly music. 

14 comments:

This is the first time I heard about Gali. What beautiful music he creates. :)

Although I'm fan of guitar instruments, his talent are god given.Nice post.

Hi,.
But it seems that from that time his father bought a keyboard, the first time he set his fingers on it must have been a defining moment in his life.

Great article!! I'm honored...Thank you very much for listening and watching my videos. Many blessings to you!

Whoa! It's me who's so much honored to have you visit my site! Thank you so much, Gali! I almost did a cart wheel lol! Continue to bless people with your wonderful music.

That is an extremely smart written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.

very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

I certainly agree to some points that you have discussed on this post. I appreciate that you have shared some reliable tips on this review.

It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us.

Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

This is the precise weblog for anybody who needs to seek out out about this topic. You notice so much its almost arduous to argue with you. You positively put a brand new spin on a subject that's been written about for years. Nice stuff, simply nice!

That is an extremely smart written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.

I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities, Thanks for this great share.

http://sojournercornerstone.blogspot.in/2011/09/my-fave-song-from-tyrone-wells.html?showComment=1435740063131#c2451395232773433665

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More