Triond Articles

Sep 8, 2011

Badminton and a Bit of Rain


badminton 3.1.2008, originally uploaded by Pazit Polak.


I suppose, badminton and some light drizzle wouldn't have conflicts with each other...that is if you're playing indoors. I was playing badminton with a colleague barely a half hour ago in the basketball court. It's not a covered court so you're exposed to the elements. It wasn't very windy so the shuttle cock don't have a problem with wind resistance. But just thirty minutes of playing, here comes a light drizzle. I would have continued to play as I'm not one who's prone to getting sick with a little rain. I actually like the feel of those tiny rain drops on my skin...But my companion called it quits already as she's afraid she might catch a cold or have fever.

Well, we could possibly play with umbrellas. That would be really strange. It's no fun playing all by myself either and I would look really crazy playing badminton with myself hahaha! So, here I am, having a nice cup of coffee, just resting a while before I go home.

I hope tomorrow, mother nature would be more friendly and would let us have even just an hour of play. But an even better idea would be that the management would push through with the plans of having a covered court so that rain or shine, it won't be a problem anymore. A lot of employees would benefit from the exercise as well as bonding with colleagues. I sure hope the plans would materialize.

In the meantime, I got to finish this cup of coffee and head for home.

10 comments:

Love the new layout, BC! :)
Played badminton yesterday din in a covered court.
But I wasn't able to play what I like, frisbee. Kasi nga umuulan. Hehe. Ang ganda ng buhay pag recreation lang palagi. Coffee and sports.

Thanks Miss 'Chievous. I had a bit of a hard time with this new layout as I am not that good with codes. I figured it out somehow...hahahha took me a day to finish and I still need to do some tweaks.

True, sarap ng recreation pero have a job to do. Just finding time to break the monotony.

I use to play badminton a lot before. It's becoming harder and harder to find 'playmates' nowadays because of people's busy schedule and whatnots.

Blogging is the new poetry. I find it wonderful and amazing in many ways.

It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us.

Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

This is the precise weblog for anybody who needs to seek out out about this topic. You notice so much its almost arduous to argue with you. You positively put a brand new spin on a subject that's been written about for years. Nice stuff, simply nice!

That is an extremely smart written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.

I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities, Thanks for this great share.

Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one!

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More