Triond Articles

Apr 26, 2011

Switchfoot's Hello Hurricane Tour

I am so exited!  Four days more to go and I'll be sitting around this time in Phil Sports Arena to watch Switchfoot!  Did I say I was excited?  Oh yeah I did.  I can't wait!  Got tickets already so, just counting the days to Saturday.  I'm going out with my colleagues, that's why there's three tickets here.  Switchfoot's going to have four shows in four countries in four straight days:  Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, and Malaysia from April 28 to May 01. Wow!  Busy busy people huh?  Hurricane Tour indeed!



Read more and listen to some songs here : Switchfoot: Hello Hurricane Tour

10 comments:

Narito pala yung ticket mo..

waahhh... nakakainggit naman Brewed

my first time visiting this blog, after I read some article that was published as a whole is very interesting & nice

after I read some review article published this blog, it was quite interesting to read
good overall

Switchfoot is such a great band. Lyrics are relateable. Great music.

It is good to see posts that give truly quality information. Your tips are extremely valuable. Thanks a lot for writing this post.Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging.

What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say.

I certainly agree to some points that you have discussed on this post. I appreciate that you have shared some reliable tips on this review.

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More