Triond Articles

Apr 14, 2011

Mike Tompkins' One-man A Cappella

Mike Tompkins, A Capella, voice, mouth
Mike_Tompkins, originally uploaded by The Daring Librarian.
I have always admired people with great singing voices. I suppose it's my natural love for music and even if I can't sing as good as them, I know how to appreciate great talent.

However, to be able to do more than just singing all those voices is something else. I am sure most of you are familiar with those beat boxing sounds. How about the sound of guitar, piano, synthesizer, cymbal, hi-hat, and other musical instruments using your mouth and voice only? A group of people could probably do that, but what if it's just one man? Whoa!

Read full story here Dynamite and Fireworks: Mike Tompkins on One-man A Cappella

4 comments:

He's really great. I've seen his other videos and he sounds really good.

I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

Good information. I'll take it into account. Thanks.

Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More