Triond Articles

Apr 6, 2011

Wishing For a Late Night Walk


Las Arenas Rosadas, originally uploaded by Ramona.Forcella.
I've been wanting to make myself write something. And yet I couldn't do that lately. I am just simply not in the mood to write. But now I am actually writing and updating this blog! However, I don't like the reason why I am finally writing down this particular post.

I wish to go out for a walk just to let steam pass. But it's quite late already and I really have no where to go. I thought of visiting my little corner here and just vent out a bit. I walked out of a group discussion. I was upset. And knowing myself, I need to deal with the first blast of emotions first before I start to open my mouth. Writing seems a good way to sort out thoughts and emotions, so here goes.

Was I angry? No, I don't think so. It takes a lot to really get me angry. I am just simply upset. I know that they did not mean it. I was just hurt that some of my friends forgot something that I specifically said and not too long ago.

I have been known to be a good secret keeper. I suppose I expect that from my friends as well. But circumstances and in all this hustle and bustle, they just simply forgot and blurted out what I have been protecting for quite sometime now.

I suppose it's not a big deal that while I wanted to write anonymously, some people eventually found out something in some twists of events. My identity is not really the big issue with me. But it should have occurred to my friends that I may have some perfectly good reason to hide under a pseudonym. I even had to change the URL of this blog. You know what changing the URL could mean to search engines and all of that.

Anyway, what has been said cannot be undone. And the only thing left for me is to get over with this and move on...and that is what I intend to do...but I probably need some time.

For now, I think it's time to hit the sack. Feel sleepy already. I'll have that walk some other time.

1 comments:

It's good to let the steam out a bit, isn't it? Have a wonderful weekend!

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More