Triond Articles

May 11, 2011

Basking in the Morning Light

life, nature,musings
morning sunlight, originally uploaded by Ramona.Forcella.
It's probably not a good idea to stare directly into the sun. Still, that did not prevent me from doing so, as I saw sunlight streaming through my window. I just had to look, even for just a few seconds before I closed my eyes, smiling while savoring the warmth of it. It's one of those things I miss doing when I rush through the day. But today, I went to the office earlier than usual. So I got to see a part of nature that I miss most often to beat the clock.

It's still a bit of a cloudy day, and so it is a good thing to see the sun peeking through the clouds. It's like life...you know there will be dark and gloomy days but you also know that the sun is just there, going for a break in the clouds, to spread its light and warmth on all of us.

That kind of gets you the feeling and assurance that everything will be alright...because the sun always shines, no matter what the weather may be. You just need to find time to look for it and appreciate its beauty.

Nature always inspires me. And I just love quiet mornings...I think a cup of coffee would be a great idea now.

1 comments:

nahihilig ka yata sa mga 3d pictures ngayon brewed... napansin ko lang... hehe..:)

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More