Triond Articles

Nov 19, 2010

Yiruma's "River Flows in You"

A fellow writer mentioned this song to me.  Thankful that he did.  If there is such a thing as falling in love with a song, then I am totally smitten.  I can't get enough of listening to this particular song that I keep playing it over and over.  Yiruma is simply awesome.  Click here to check out this musical genius.  "River Flows in You"  is also called "Bella's Lullaby" in the movie "Twilight."  That figures why I never came across this one before because I didn't watch that vampire series.  Here's Yiruma doing the original on piano.





I've been searching YouTube for different covers of this song.  I also love this guitar version done by Sungha Jung, another Korean and a musical prodigy.




Am also looking for a good harp version, but unsuccessful at the moment.  I have requested one harpist in YouTube and I'm hoping he will oblige.  Will keep you posted.  Meanwhile, just enjoy this music.


2 comments:

I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one!

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More