Triond Articles

Nov 26, 2010

Yiruma's "Maybe"

This is a very uplifting music from Yiruma.  As always, his music moves me.  I guess words are not enough to describe how wonderful it is.  You need to listen...and feel it in you.  It's like looking at a a beautiful painting and seeing more than what the eyes tell you.  So I won't say much anymore except that I am again amazed and truly inspired because this music makes me think about the beauty of life.  So, I hope you will enjoy this as much as I did.




2 comments:

I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

I like your approach on the topic. Your article is as interesting as your previous writings. Keep up the good work, thanks a lot.

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More