Triond Articles

Jan 9, 2012

So Where Is Matt Now?

This was shared during the church service yesterday.  How it came about in the preaching is a long story.  Hahaha!  So I'm not going to repeat the more than two hours preaching to explain how we got to this video.  I guess it has to do with doing what you love and being passionate about it.  I don't really get the whole idea of why Matt Harding is doing this, but traveling around the world is pretty cool, I think.  Just seeing all those places and interacting with different people is a very rich experience.  Suffice to say that he made me smile and I'm sure he made other people happy with his bad dancing.  Dancing is not his talent, definitely...it's something else.  I read he's making a 2011 video.  This one is his video last 2008.  I just realized that when you love what you do, it is very infectious....and happiness is a universal thing. 


7 comments:

WOW! What a great blog to read. Hope you publish a lot more blog for other persons to discover precisely how beautiful this site is. Thanks A Lot! livelifeonline

I will probably be back again to browse much more, many thanks for the data.

Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one!

Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

Nice post, things explained in details. Thank You.

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More