Triond Articles

Oct 3, 2011

Hide and Seek


105, originally uploaded by Mitya Kuznetsov.


This quote was part of the sermon from the service I attended yesterday. It caught my attention. After all, I am a woman.

“A woman's heart should be so hidden in God that a man has to seek Him just to find her.”
--- Max Lucado

I like the idea here, but I'm sure not all women, or even men would agree. It will largely depend on a person's faith and convictions in life. Most often, people take matters into their own hands. But I feel that being in a romantic relationship is a crucial decision to ever leave it to chances. Sometimes, feelings alone is not a guarantee that we are making the right choice, not even with all the so-called right chemistry.

But imagine a relationship that's blessed by God. Now that is something to really look forward to.

10 comments:

Max is one of my fave author. Really, it is good to put God always at the center of any relationship, much more that of molding a family. Seek ye first the kingdom of God and all things will just be fine.

yezha

Tamaaaaa! :)

I so love it! ♥

The quote was so touching. :)

And I love it everytime I visit your blog. I heart Yiruma.

hello I certainly agree... now following yeah. Hope you could follow me back. I'm your new follower by the way. here's my url mr837.blogspot.com.

have a nice day ahead and GOD bless you...

that's one very inspiring quote from Max Lucado. thank you for sharing this :) God bless!

PS: i see that you've stumbled upon my nephew, Pakoy, as he wanders around Triond, FB and now Blogger as well :)

What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say.

Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

Very informative, keep posting such good articles, it really helps to know about things.

Hi, Really great effort. Everyone must read this article. Thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More