Triond Articles

Feb 17, 2011

Full Moon Tonight

full moon, bats
full moon and bats, originally uploaded by creepyhalloweenimages.
As I was walking home tonight, I looked up into the clear skies. There I saw the bright full moon. I had my digicam with me but I didn't take it out anymore as I know I won't be able to take a good photo. Need a DSLR for that to come up with something like that on the photo, minus the bats. I didn't see any.

Technically the full moon is still tomorrow night based on our lunar calendar. But to anyone who looks up in the sky, it sure looks like the full moon already. It was kind of a creepy feeling, walking in silence under the moonlight. Up ahead under the dark shadows of the trees, I saw an eerie orange glow of light, like something from a cigarette. I'm not one who gets scared so easily. And no I didn't feel my hair rise on ends. Besides, the tall mythical creature we know as the "kapre" or even the "tikbalang" has its cigarette high up in the trees not down below. So I proceeded walking and I had to laugh at what I saw after wards when I am near enough to the source of that orange glow. It was from a colleague about to go home also and she was texting. She was wearing dark clothes so all I saw at first was that orange glow from her phone. I told her what crossed my mind and we were laughing before we parted ways.

2 comments:

Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one!

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More