Triond Articles

Feb 28, 2011

Done!

relaxing, unwinding, taking a break
Krysten, originally uploaded by Amy Loves Yah.

At last, I have finished my last three articles and I have them published last Saturday. I am now taking my sweet time just relaxing. No more pressures for now, well that is until next time. For now, It's good to relax and have a break. Whew! For a while there, I was having a little bit of doubt as there are times I can't quite compose. I have lots of ideas floating around. I just can't seem to catch them and organize them into something that makes some sense. And add to that are those glitches on the site and everything taking longer than usual, from publishing to relocating and all. Good thing I didn't have any articles rejected. I would probably freak out if that happened.

I feel like doing what the girl in the picture is doing. Lie on my back, maybe kick my legs up hahaha! Maybe now I can get a good night's sleep. Yeah, that would be great! I'll do just that.

3 comments:

congratulations to being being an administrator. You might lie down longer before tackling the job.. hehehe. Hay.

Huhuhu thanks for the reminders.

Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More