Triond Articles

Jul 28, 2010

Yoga Again?

I remember I was in second year high school when we had our first yoga lessons.  First time I heard of those asanas, the different positions done, lotus, cobra, tiger-face and I don't know anymore what you call the rest.  Last night, my office mates and I tried to attend a class.  It was cheap, so what do you expect?  We gave it a try.  They seemed to enjoy it.  As for me, the workout is good with all that sweat.  Or was it just because the room wasn't airconditioned?  Problem is that with too many participants, you can't see well what the instructor was doing.  The space was not big enough for us, about fifteen plus.  Would I continue with this?  Maybe give it a few more sessions before I decide on it.  I was actually just after the gym that is still due to open up tentatively in two weeks' time.  I hope so.  Anyway, it's a far cry from my Tai ji class.  The instructor in yoga is good, but he's no expert at all, which is a good thing.  At least he wouldn't introduce us on the meditation aspects of yoga.  If that happens, am out of it....Not coming back if that happens.
Photo by lululemon athletica

4 comments:

Workout is all about sweat for me too! However, yoga is really good for stretching, post workout!

One of the reason I couldn't keep doing yoga is because I can't meditate!

What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say.

I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More