Triond Articles

Aug 17, 2010

Skipped Class

I skipped Taiji class last night.  Bad, bad.... I was actually on my way, and was expecting I would be there on time because I left the house 1.5 hours before the start of class.  I thought there was ample time for travel.  Was wrong though.  It rained about 15 minutes after I got a ride.  And then the worst possible thing, a heavy traffic ensued.  It took me an hour to get to the first stop when it normally takes just 30 minutes or less.  There was no way anymore that I could reach class on time so I decided to just go back.  Well, Taiji class is for me to relax and unwind.  How is that possible if I am already harassed just going to class?  I just don't like running for class and wet in the rain....No more of that.  That has happened more than twice already.  This Thursday, I will just leave even earlier.  That way, even if I'm caught up on traffic, I will still make it on time. 

I missed a class...but at least I prevented myself from being more agitated by the traffic.  Less stress...much better.  I just rested.  Sometimes you have to learn to give up on some things.

1 comments:

Been there done that, not taiji but other classes.

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More