Triond Articles

Aug 12, 2010

Per-Olov Kindgren on Classical Guitar


I have always loved guitar playing, specially during my high school days. I'd play during music class or on church service at school. I've been into guitars since I was just ten but I stopped playing for quite sometime and as you know, my fingers are a bit rusty and has lost some of its dexterity because of lack of practice. Seeing this classical guitarist made me want to pursue guitar playing again but on a new level. But first, I need to buy a good classical guitar.

Mr. Kindgren's story and his passion for music has really inspired me to become a better guitar player.  I stumbled upon his site on You Tube.  I was actually looking for a cover of Eric Clapton's "Tears in Heaven."  Then I saw his rendition of the song.  Wow.  I wanted to play like that.  And I will...someday...

 

2 comments:

This is the precise weblog for anybody who needs to seek out out about this topic. You notice so much its almost arduous to argue with you. You positively put a brand new spin on a subject that's been written about for years. Nice stuff, simply nice!

Very informative, keep posting such good articles, it really helps to know about things.

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More